And now for a pregnancy update:
Here I am at 28 weeks. I am still waiting to get the extra energy I keep reading about - seriously, where is it? While I haven't had the 'hanging-over the toilet' nausea, I have felt more nausea's lately. Baby Girl is moving a lot more - which is still a very strange feeling. I don't know if it will ever be something I get used to.
I am now at my 2 week doctor appointments. Hurray! It is helping the time to go by a lot faster. Not that it was really going slow. Honestly I can't believe it's fall already. The leaves are already turning and the rodeo was last week - so yep, it's official, fall is here. Which reminds me...
Here it is the end of September and once again I did not get very far on my task list for this month. I still have some tasks from August I didn't finish too ... sigh. . . Sometimes I feel like I have no time to do all the things I want to do. If I start to dwell on it though I'm just going to get depressed and even more stressed out, so I am not going to think about my huge task list and instead go look at our nursery with our awesome crib. :)





I Love It! It will look even more awesome once you get the bedding and a cute, adorable, little baby girl sleeping in it. Can't Wait!
ReplyDelete