Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Boy or Girl?

Wednesday was the big day! We went in for our ultrasound and got to see the baby's heart and brain, the face and tummy, and... We found out we are having ...


Profile of Baby (notice the legs going up above the head)

4D pic of Baby's face and arm

Front view of Baby's face

Same view but just Baby's lips are showing

Another front face view (the Alien version)

Another Profile view

Legs & Bum view (It's a Girl!)

We're having a Girl! 

I was pretty surprised because I thought for sure it was a boy but I am happy and excited. I can't wait to dress our little one up in bows and dresses :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm So Excited! I might just have to wear PINK for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanae! I haven't been on blogger in forever, and when I get on I find that you're going to have a baby! A girl! So cute. :) I'm so happy for you! Congrats! Also, I think its been forever since I've talked to you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete