Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 30, 2012

Half Way?

Who decided that 20 weeks was the halfway mark of pregnancy? With 5 months still to go that is a very discouraging thought. Plus, yesterday I decided that I needed to compile all the things I need to do before the baby comes... wow. There is a lot to do. Unfortunately many of them are "time sensitive", as in I can't do them now - I need to wait until we get a bit closer.

Here is my task list for this month:


AUGUST (Weeks 21 – 24)

  • Week 20
    • Find out baby’s sex (Hooray!)
    • Continue to consider name possibilities
    • Plan out nursery colors
  • Week 21
    •    Start registering for baby shower gifts
  • Week 24
    • Find a pediatrician

This month is pretty easy. The list gets longer each month we get closer to December. I got most of my "to-do" items from the baby books and websites I've been reading, as they all have their own lists etc... and I knew I wasn't going to remember everything. 

If you didn't notice, this week is 'Week 20' which means... we are going to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!Yep we have an ultrasound appointment on Wednesday and I can't wait. We have a tally going at work of what everyone thinks we're going to have and right now it's at 5 guesses for a girl and 8 guesses for a boy. We will see.

Until I have the revealing photos however, I thought I would finally post the pictures from our 10 week ultrasound back in May. So here is a glimpse of our little peanut :) Enjoy!


  



2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to find out what you're having! We go to Dr. Twiggs for our pediatrician! I really like his office and he has Night Light which is basically after hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete