Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 23, 2013

3 Months

Rose is now 3 months old! My baby is growing way too fast! She is in such a cute stage right now. She has discovered her hands - she'll bring them together and just stare at them or she'll try eating them by stuffing her whole fist in her mouth. She loves it when her Daddy sings to her - she'll just stare up at him smiling. Her little coos and babbles are so cute. She will sit and "talk" with me for minutes at a time, just cooing, babbling, blowing bubbles and making the cutest little facial expressions. I just love it.

She doesn't like taking a bottle so when I'm at work she hasn't been eating. So that is a little stressful and worrisome for me, but at least I'm only working part time right now so it's only 5 hrs. Sleeping by herself still hasn't happened. She'll nap for about 15-30 min in her crib - if we're lucky - but at night she's still sleeping with me. I am trying to enjoy each stage as it happens, but I am really looking forward to having my bed back.

Now for more pictures (again from my grainy phone) but still cute:

~ Jan 31 / 5 weeks ~



~ Feb 04 / 6 weeks ~


~ Feb 28 / 9 weeks ~


~ Mar 18 / 12 weeks ~



1 comment:

  1. Rose is so Adorable! I Love every pic! I Love every stage that I get to see when I have her while Mother is at work. She is such a great blessing.

    ReplyDelete