Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Footloose

Last Tuesday we went to Footloose at Tuacahn (with my mom, my brother Michael, and some friends) and we had a fabulous time! Bryce & I enjoyed the dinner before the show - let's just say I'm drooling just thinking about that pot roast - as well as the frozen lemonade - a must-have for any Tuacahn experience. :)

Footloose is AMAZING!!! The songs make you want to dance in the aisles and sing along. I had no voice afterwards from all of the screaming and cheering I was doing. This is one I'm definitely going to see again... and again :)




Here's a picture of Bryce & I (aka Ren & Ariel). And since we didn't have a camera it was taken with my cell phone = reason why it doesn't look great.

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe Tuacahn actually has those to take pictures in!!!! ROFL!!! That was totally the highlight of my day! I really want to come home to see the shows! They look like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Footloose is so good! I am definitely seeing it again as well! That picture isn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete