We've already been married for 2 months! I just can't believe how fast it's gone by. Married life is so wonderful! So - in honor of our 2 month anniversary of being married I thought I would post some pictures from our wedding (okay... so I was planning to post them anyways but this just gives me a great excuse). Enjoy!
.jpg)
Mike & Dallin posing with my bouquet waiting for us to come out of the temple.
.jpg)
Family & Friends cheering for us on the temple steps.
Bryce & I in front of the St. George Temple.jpg)
The cake & my bouquet.
.jpg)
The cake (again) - it was made by my Aunt Lynnette
Here's us doing the YMCA
and more dancing...
Our photographer was amazing - I am so happy with all of our pcitures and she was just amazing to work with. If anyone needs a photographer I totally recommend her - Toni Rowley at Moment 2 Moment Photography.
Anyways... there's our wedding day at a glance :)





No comments:
Post a Comment