Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 4, 2014

11 Months

Rose now points to things she wants. She'll point to the fridge, so I'll open it and then she'll point to stuff on the shelves - sometimes her water cup or the cottage cheese. I started Rose on whole milk and she seems to like it fine. 
A 2nd bottom tooth popped through this month making 4 total. 
Rose has started clapping and it is so cute. I started to teach her how to high-five but she received so many cheers and claps for each high-five that now when I say "high-five!" she claps instead. Guess I need to work on it some more. 

She says the sound boo (as in book), so of course I think she is trying to say book, so every time she says boo boo, I say "book? book?" and then point to her books. 
We had a fun trip to St George for Thanksgiving, and got to help decorate grandma and grandpa's (my parent's) house for Christmas. 






No comments:

Post a Comment