Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More House Pictures...

More pictures coming soon? I bet you didn't think I would follow through huh? Well here they are:

Welcome to a mini-tour of our house. This way is the kitchen...

Here is our awesome kitchen table we got for a steal at Blvd Home Furnishings. You can't see it but it has a bench seat on the far side and the table extends so we have 2 extra chairs too.
 The 2 doors behind the table is our 'his and her' pantries - mine is filled with cookies, home-made bread and cereal, while Bryce has his stocked with chips, salsa and queso ;)


This is the other side of our kitchen.


Here is our "entertainment" room and our awesome couch that we got from Costco that we love. Now that we have a table and a couch we can actually have people over to visit and you won't be forced to share a metal folding chair or a moving box :) So come visit so you can help us break in our new furniture. We can watch The Office or play Cashflow.


Now in here is a view of our front room/library room. Our computer (where I am sitting at this very moment - I have a lovely view of our front yard and our little circle - so basically I can watch all the comings and goings of our neighbors) is cut out of the picture to the left (and yes we finally have the internet at home!) .


Now this is the left view of our backyard (please note our handy shed).


And this the right view of our backyard (what!? a 2nd shed? yes we have 2 handy sheds - both of which came with the house - what luck!).


In our front yard we have this lovely little rose bush. I'm so happy to see it still blooming :)


And this is Bryce's motorcycle. Just thought I would add this in seeing as I forgot to post about it when we first bought it.




Well, thanks for joining me on this mini-tour of our house. If you want to see more you'll just have to come over and see us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment