Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkins!




I can't believe Halloween is almost here! These past few weeks have been so busy!

We had a very long week of moving and unpacking but we're pretty well settled in now. I'm glad that's done with - it was a lot of work.

This past week was closing week for the shows at Tuacahn. I'm sad but glad for a change of pace at work. Now we're doing Thriller and getting ready for some other fall concerts.

Monday for FHE Bryce and I carved pumpkins and had a lot of fun! The dogs, Fofino & Lacey, loved it too. They kept trying to eat all the pmpkin 'slime' as we were pulling it out.




Here's Brycie and I at Tuacahn as a mummy and frankenstein. The paintings were done by our fellow box office worker, Cynthia and they look so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment