Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kanarraville Hike

We went on a hike in Kanarraville this past Saturday with my parents and two brothers, Michael and Dallin. It took us about 4 hours (driving time and all), we got wet, cold and sore, but all in all we had a fabulous time!

An example of the trail - it was so beautiful up there

You don't have to walk in the water the whole way, there is a trail that follows along the bank that you can use if you don't want to get wet - but where's the fun in that?

Here I am in a slot canyon - it was so awesome

Bryce decided to climb up this waterfall - I took the easy way up and around.

Most of the hiking was in water about 1 to 2 ft deep but occasionally we came across some areas a bit deeper.


Michael & Bryce posing for me in the cold water :)

Mike jumped under one of the waterfalls at one point and both shoes came off but he didn't even notice until someone said something because his feet were so cold and numb.

Bryce & I almost to the end of the hike...

On the way home we made a quick stop at IN-N-OUT for lunch since we had to get to work. We had such a fun time! Who knew something so beautiful was sitting in our own "backyard"? I can't wait to go exploring for some more amazing places close to home.

4 comments:

  1. you two are so cute together! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad's thinking that we need to do that hike again. Bryce Hunt was wondering why we didn't take him. Thanks for inviting us, it is an awesome hike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful hike. I've done it many times, but I think it is about time to go back and do it again. Looks like you had a tone of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Chanae! I hope you don't mind, I found your link on Jenni and Amanda's blogs. You're blog is so cute! Brad will be so excited I found it too, so he can keep up with Bryce. You two are such a great couple!

    ReplyDelete