Hello & Welcome to The Ransoms blog!
Here we aim to entertain and bore all at the same time! I figure I should be able to meet one of those goals - right? :) Anywho... I decided to start a blog so everyone would know what Bryce and I are up too - cause that's how cool we are. We'll see how long it lasts.
P.S. You can help me to know if I'm meeting my goals to 1) entertain you and/or 2) to bore you, by clicking either *entertaining, *so-so, or *boring, under "reactions."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hey....your blog is more cute than mine. Are ya gonna help me sprouse mine up a little?
ReplyDeleteYay!! You better keep up on this blog of yours. How else am I going to know whats going on with you??? Anyway I almost clicked "boring" to be funny... but who am I kidding.. you're hilarious! I sure miss you!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you blogging! HOpe to see lots more!
ReplyDelete